Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Tangled vs. Frozen

         Welcomed to the debut of Caleb Ian Rigby's blog about everything from Disney movies to Doctor Who and any fandom you can think of. I would like to talk about reasons why Tangled was a better movie than Frozen. First of all the songs in the movie Tangled are a lot less sung. They are not overplayed or shared unlike the song "Let it Go" from Frozen. I mean everybody was singing that song and sharing it on Facebook from YouTube. The plot line in Tangled is more clear and precise. Plus Tangled is set mostly in a sunny warm climate. I do not like the cold. Though one of the messages in Frozen is good that you can marry a person you just met because of their looks. Plus I like Tangled because I like the singing voice of Mandy Moore way better than Idina Menzel's singing voice (also because she was in the musical "Wicked"). Though both of the endings of these Disney movies have a sacrifice that saves the day. On a side note I think true love doesn't mean the characters have to be romantically involved for true love to save the day, but an act of kindness is considered loving someone. There is my opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment